the first day of school!!
i will spare you all the details of a huge mistake a made over the summer - but basically i have to wait ONE more semester to start my nursing program :( boo.
but classes are still on the agenda this fall - including Anatomy & Physiology II, Microbiology and Chemistry. It's a full time schedule of classes and a 24 hour work week...so i will be a busy little bee the next few months (or, ahem, YEARS!)
but i could not be more stoked about this new chapter in my life - i have never been more sure of something in my whole life, and it is one of the best feelings i have ever experienced.
looking forward to sharing the details with all of you as i chug along!
hugs,
You look absolutely adorable in your outfit! You did a great job. I am just so very happy for you that you are so excited about this new chapter in your life. Knowing you feel this way about something makes your old mom happy too. You are going to be an amazing nurse. Best to you. I know you will do great. I love you.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed this post! Shame on me. But I agree with mom...I think it's simply wonderful that you are so excited for this adventure and that you are feeling confident about it. It's such a rare thing it seems...to do what you love. But you are and I admire you for that. Good luck...I know you will do great!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the outfit too...can you go shopping for me and then dress me every morning?? Please?