Saturday, August 20, 2011

outfit post, haircut, & study nook


Source: polyvore.com via Rachel on Pinterest

here's my recreation of this outfit using the things in my closet before i hit up the farmer's market this morning...

what'd ya think? pretty close huh?

and did you see the new 'do?? yes, i finally did it - & went and chopped the whole thing off! i'm not super in love, but not much i can do about it now! :) it's only  hair though - and it'll grow back.
we recently acquired some bedroom furniture for our spare room. which meant the computer got the boot. it's been shunned to the basement. i didn't want it to feel like it was just like all the other junk we toss down there and then forget about.


so i created it's own nook!

it's not completely finished. but my energy level is wiped for the day - but i still wanted to share the before and after. I'll pretty it all up tomorrow and share the updates!

xoxo
rae

3 comments:

  1. CUTE! I wanna see a closer pic of the hair though. I can't believe you chopped it again...what happed to growing it to a bob? Well from what I see, it looks cute...and you ALWAYS look cute, so I'm not surprised. :)
    Love the nook too. What a cozy quiet place to study for school! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You finally updated your blog! You should post pics of the all the new bedroom furniture in your guest room. ;-)

    And Jackie - I can personally attest that her hair looks SO cute! LOVE it! -Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so me, I love that cardigan, the color is amazing.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.

    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete